"Entrance Sign Marineland of the Pacific, Southern California"

Abstract/Description: Color postcard image shows view of Marineland entrance looking south. Marineland opened in August of 1954 and closed in 1987. Postcard printed on reverse with "Bubbles, the pilot whale and her friends, the Pacific White-sided Dolphins -- all done up in fibreglas -- make a spectacular sign at one of the entrances to Marineland on Palos Verdes Drive South in Rancho Palos Verdes." Also printed with "SceniKrome from Golden West, 700 W. Willow St., Long Beach, Calif. 90806," GW-85A Photo by Geo. E. Watson" and "Made by H.S. Crocker Co., Inc. San Francisco, Calif. 4103"
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Marineland of the Pacific (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)