"Looking across the barranca of the twelfth fairway"of the Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking southwest across the barranca (arroyo) between the twelfth tee and twelfth green, visible atop hill. Several golfers are making their ways up the paths to the green, with the bridge from the twelfth tee visible at right. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse, [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf
Bridges