Bean thresher on the Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows a bean thresher on the Phillips Ranch in an area that later became the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Two workmen are visible near the thresher, with a horse and wagon in background. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Agricultural machinery & implements
Threshing machines
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
1911-1920