"At the Golf Shop, Palos Verdes Golf Club."

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking west along the south façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Visible is a group gathered on walkway along entrance to the golf shop, with the stairway entrance to the men's shower room visible at right. A flagstone wall is visible in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates