"Porch of the [Palos Verdes] Golf Clubhouse, Which Overlooks the Course."

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking west at the triple-arched loggia entrance along the north façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Flagstone steps, retaining wall and pathway are visible in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Arcades (Architectural components)