"Loggia of Palos Verdes Golf Club."

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking east from the triple-arched loggia entrance of the north façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Several golfers are visible through the archway, with an iron railing and flagstone floor in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Arcades (Architectural components)