Cadillac with visitors on the Phillips Ranch.

Abstract/Description: Image shows two women, a man and child sitting in a Cadillac parked in front of a building on the Phillips Ranch. Frank Carrell [?] is standing near the passenger's side door, with a picket fence and pepper trees visible in background. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Cadillac automobile
Automobiles
Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
1911-1920
Carrell, Frank