Buick on the Phillips Ranch

Abstract/Description: Image shows a 1914 Buick automobile parked in front of a building on the Phillips Ranch. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Automobiles
Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
Buick automobile
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
1911-1920