Jessup Residence, 4300 Miraleste Drive (formerly Western Avenue, North), Miraleste, Rancho Palos Verdes.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front view of the Edward Jessup residence, located in Miraleste. The single story stucco house with tile roof has an attached garage, visible at left, and a chimney at far right. Pepper tree and other landscaping is visible in foreground. The house was later owned by William R. and Ruth B. Ervin (Oct. 1, 1959), and James and Lois McMullen (1971.)
Subject(s): Houses--California--Rancho Palos Verdes (Miraleste)
Jessup residence