Jackson Residence, 1749 Granvia La Costa (later Palos Verdes Drive West), Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front view of the C.O. Jackson residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West in Margate, on lot 12, tract 1372. The two-story house has tile roof, chimney and a small balcony extending from a set of french-style doors along front of house over the Landscaping is visible in foreground, described in PV Bulletin caption, "Just a year's growth of flowers and shrubs has wrought this transformation at the Jackson house in Margate." The house, which received Palos Verdes Art Jury honorable mention award for Best Architecture of 1926, was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Victor H. Norman.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Jackson residence