Jackson Residence, 1749 Granvia La Costa (later Palos Verdes Drive West), Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front patio of the C.O. Jackson residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West in Margate, on lot 12, tract 1372. The two-story house has tile roof, chimney and four archways along front entranceway of the house. A set of french-style doors open to enclosed front stonework patio, with a second set of french-style doors and small balcony above. Newly planted landscaping is visible in the foreground. The house, which received Palos Verdes Art Jury honorable mention award for Best Architecture of 1926, was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Victor H. Norman. Home .
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Jackson residence
Gardens--California--Palos Verdes Estates