Jackson Residence, 1749 Granvia La Costa (later Palos Verdes Drive West), Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front patio of the C.O. Jackson residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West in Margate, on lot 12, tract 1372. The two-story house is under construction showing the exposed framework, with two men in suits and hats examining some of the construction. House, which received Palos Verdes Art Jury honorable mention award for Best Architecture of 1926, was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Victor H. Norman.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Jackson residence
Building construction--California--Palos Verdes Estates