Jackson Residence, 1749 Granvia La Costa (later Palos Verdes Drive West), Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front entranceway of the C.O. Jackson residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West in Margate, on lot 12, tract 1372. The two-story house has tile roof, chimney, and stone front walkway with newly planted landscaping. French-style doors with a small balcony are above the front door. House was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Victor H. Norman.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Jackson residence