Campbell Residence, 3805 Paseo del Campo, Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows front view of the J.A. Campbell residence, located on Paseo del Campo in Valmonte, on lot 2, block 6127, tract 6887. The newly built two-story, eight-room stucco house has tile roof, second-story balcony with wood-frame pergola, and detached garage visible at far right. A stone pathway leads from the driveway, visible at right, to the front entranceway visible at left, surrounded by newly planted landscaping. This house, designed by Pacific Ready-Cut, was one of the first ready-built houses, often referred to as the "Pacific Ready-to-Wear" house. It was later owned by Don Marshall (1948-49), Richard Sampson, and George S. Wing.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Campbell residence