Wilkins Residence, 637 Via Horquilla, Palos Verdes Estates.

Warning message

This object is not active. Metadata may not display correctly.
Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence (at left), located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel B) block 1830, tract 7540, and the William M. Sutherland residence (at right), located at 633 Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel A) in Malaga Cove. View looking south from the Palos Verdes Golf Course shows back of the Wilkens home, which is a two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. Two golfers and caddy are visible on the golf course. The house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930) and Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Wilkins residence
Sutherland residence
Golfing
Palos Verdes Golf Course (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)