Wilkins Residence, 637 Via Horquilla, Palos Verdes Estates.

Warning message

This object is not active. Metadata may not display correctly.
Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence (top, far left), located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel B) block 1830, tract 7540, and the William M. Sutherland residence (top right), located at 633 Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel A) in Malaga Cove. View looking southeast from Via Campesina shows fronts and west sides of the Sutherland home and Wilkens home, which is a two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. The Earl W. Good residence (2780 Via Campesina) is visible at far right in foreground. An automobile is visible on Via Campesina at far left. The Wilkins house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930) and Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Wilkins residence
Sutherland residence