Wilkins Residence, 637 Via Horquilla, Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence (bottom right), located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel B) block 1830, tract 7540, and the William M. Sutherland residence (top left), located at 633 Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel A) in Malaga Cove. View looking west construction of both the Sutherland home and Wilkens home, which is a two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. Three men in suits are standing in wood frame structure of Wilkins house. Piles of lumber are visible in foreground, with two workmen at far right. The Wilkins house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930) and Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Wilkins residence
Sutherland residence
Building construction--California--Palos Verdes Estates