Wilkins Residence, 633 Via Horquilla, Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence (background), located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel B) block 1830, tract 7540, as viewed from the east garden of the William M. Sutherland residence, located at 637 Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel A) in Malaga Cove. View looking east from the Sutherland garden shows west side of the Wilkens home, which is a two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. The Wilkins house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930) and Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Wilkins residence
Sutherland residence
Gardens--California--Palos Verdes Estates