Wilkins Residence, 637 Via Horquilla, Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence, located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 block 1830, tract 7540 in Malaga Cove. View looking northeast shows back of the two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. Scrub along street is visible in foreground, with olive trees visible at left and far right. The house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930), Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property.
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Wilkins residence