Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking west along landscaped walkway along north side of Granvia La Costa (later known as Palos Verdes West), across from the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) [not visible through foliage], which was dedicated on September 13, 1925. A woman wearing gloves and a coat with fur collar is standing on walkway at right.
Subject(s): Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Gardens--California--Palos Verdes Estates