Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of several golfers on the 7th tee, with eucalpytus trees and clubhouse at right in distance. At left a golfer addresses the ball with three golfers observing. A stonework water fountain is visible in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf
Date Created: 1927-01-00