The seventh fairway and bridge of the Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking southeast towards the tee No. 2 with several golfers on the seventh fairway, with a rustic bridge in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse, visible in background, is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Bridges
Golf
Date Created: 1927-04-00