The seventeenth and thirteenth fairways of the Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Partially hand-colored image shows view looking north across the seventeenth and thirteenth fairways. The residences of Robert Lockwood Forsythe (near trees at far left) and James F. Dawson (left of center) are visible on Via la Selva in distance. A quarter-inch grid in pencil has been drawn on center of image. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse, [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Date Created: 1926-00-00