The fourteenth tee and fairway of the Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking northwest with several golfers on the fourteenth tee in foreground, the fairway and grove of eucalpytus trees visible in background. Several unidentified residences are visible in distance at left The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse [not visible], is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf
Date Created: 1925-12-00