Three women holding Invitational Golf Tournament prizes, Palos Verdes Golf Club.

Abstract/Description: Image shows a group portrait of three women holding silver cup prizes which will be awarded at the Second Annual Invitational Golf Tournament, held September 24-26, 1926, at the Palos Verdes Golf Club. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse, visible in background, is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Portraits, Group
Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf Tournaments
Awards
Date Created: 1926-09-00