Wehrman Residence, 6325 Via Colinita, Rancho Palos Verdes.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the Mr. & Mrs. John Wehrman residence, located on Via Colonita in Miraleste. View looking southeast shows Los Angeles Harbor and the community of San Pedro in background with the two-story stucco house, tile roof, chimney and attached two-car garage visible in foreground. Also visible is a portion of the caravan of 300 automobiles commemorating the opening of the new Palos Verdes Coast Highway, dedicated on July 31, 1926. The caravan was several miles long, going westward up the hill from San Pedro by way of Ninth Street and Western Avenue, entering Miraleste, and continuing past Portuguese Bend, Lunada Bay, to the center of Redondo. (For more information on the caravan, see cover story of "Palos Verdes Bulletin," August 1926.)
Subject(s): Houses--California--Rancho Palos Verdes (Miraleste)
Wehrman residence
Los Angeles Harbor (Calif.)
Roads--California--History
Caravans
Date Created: 1926-07-31