Carrillo Residence, 2528 Via Campesina, Palos Verdes Estates.

Abstract/Description: Image shows detail view of the Eulogio J. ("Jack") Carrillo residence located on Via Campesina, where it crosses Via Pinale (also given the address of 2521 Via Pinale, onto which the house's back entrance faces), on lot 1, block 1621, tract 6885 in Malaga Cove. View shows arched portico with table and chair along northeast corner of the single-story, Spanish-style stucco house with tile roof and chimney, which was the first home built in Palos Verdes. A grove of trees is visible in background. E. J. Carrillo was chief engineer of the Shattuck and Eddinger Construction Company, and brother of actor Leo Carrillo. The house, awarded an Examiner Prize, was later owned by Mrs. R. H. Harms (1929) and R. A. Niccolls (1930).
Subject(s): Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Carrillo residence
Porticoes
Date Created: 1925-00-00