Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking west towards the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) with group of school children playing a ball game in the parking area. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner and dedicated September 13, 1925, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community. Classes were held in the Gardner Building until the Malaga Cove School opened on April 5, 1926.
Subject(s): Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
School children
Schools--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Date Created: 1925-09-00