"New Hall of Records and Court House, Los Angeles, California."

Abstract/Description: Hand-colored postcard image shows view of the seven-story Hall of Records, dedicated May 18, 1917, located on the south side of Temple Street between Broadway and Spring Street on Poundcake Hill. Visible is the adjacent four-story Victorian-style Los Angeles County Court House, built in 1888 and demolished in 1933 after suffering earthquake damage. Front of postcard printed with number "2299." Split-back postcard printed with "PUBLISHED BY EDW. H. MITCHELL. SAN FRANCISCO."
Subject(s): Public buildings--California--Los Angeles
Los Angeles County Courthouse (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Hall of Records (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Date Created: ca. 1917