Harry Phillips Jr. with mule-team on the Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows Harry Phillips Jr. standing next to a mule-team drinking from a water trough on the Phillips Ranch in an area that later became the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Harry Phillips Jr. (1889-1980) was the second son of Harry F. Phillips (b. 1867) Senior.
Subject(s): Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Mules
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
1911-1920
Phillips, Harry F., Jr.
Date Created: 1915-00-00