Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the recessed entrance to the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) with gathering for the dedication ceremony, September 13, 1925. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community.
Subject(s): Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Building dedications--California (Palos Verdes Estates)
Date Created: 1925-09-13