Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view from hillside above golf course of three golfers playing on the No. 4 green. A short, transparent wall is visible at left, with eucalyptus trees along the course in the background. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf
Date Created: 1930-00-00