Golfers at the International Golf Tournament, Palos Verdes Golf Club.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of several golfers on the No. 6 green and No. 6 fairway at the Second Annual International Golf Tournament, held September 23-25, 1926 at the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Eucalyptus trees are visible on the course with several residences in the distance. This is the first portion (from left to right) of a five-photo panoramic view, taped together. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Panoramic views
Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Golf Tournaments
Date Created: 1926-09-00