Ladies' Sun Parlor, Palos Verdes Golf Club.

Abstract/Description: Stereograph (double) image shows view looking northeast at the Ladies' Sun Parlor (finished by March 1925) along the south façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. A lamppost is visible in front of the sunroom, with lush landscaping in foreground. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Date Created: 1928-07-00