Palos Verdes Golf Club.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking east along the south façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Visible are two golfers standing on stairway entrance to the men's shower room. Lush landscaping is visible at right, with two figures in distance. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Date Created: 1926-00-00