Palos Verdes Golf Clubhouse.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking east along the entrance loggia of the north façade of the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Visible on terrace in foreground, surrounded by lush landscaping, are two women sitting on a bench, with a man sitting on a second bench in the distance. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Clubhouses--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Arcades (Architectural components)
Date Created: 1929-10-00