Harry Phillips Sr. and his wife, Mary Ann in front of their home.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of Harry Phillips Sr. and Mary Ann standing in front of their ranch home. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Harry Phillips (b. 1867) came to Southern California in 1887 and worked as ranch manager for George Bixby starting in 1894.
Subject(s): Ranch houses--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Portraits, Group
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
1911-1920
Phillips, Harry F., Sr.
Phillips, Mary Ann Roberts
Date Created: 1913-00-00