View from Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows farmhand grove of eucalpytus trees with picket fence in foreground. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Eucalyptus--California
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
1911-1920
Date Created: 1915-00-00