Harry Phillips Jr. with tractor at the Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows Harry Phillips Junior standing next to a 45 h.p. caterpillar tractor on the Phillips Ranch. A eucalyptus grove is visible in background at left. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Harry Phillips Jr. (1889-1980) was the second son of Harry F. Phillips (b. 1867) Senior.
Subject(s): Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Farm tractors
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
1911-1920
Phillips, Harry F., Jr.
Date Created: 1915-00-00