Pumphouse on the Palos Verdes Golf Club.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of pump house #4 under construction on the Palos Verdes Golf course. Architect C. E. Howard designed both the clubhouse and pump house. A trench and several large water pipes are visible, with mules and workmen near the pump house. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Pumping stations
Waterworks Design and construction
Date Created: 1924-00-00