Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking south of the north façade of the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera), dedicated on September 13, 1925. A landscaped walkway is visible in foreground near Via Corta, with hillside residences visible in background. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community.
Subject(s): Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Date Created: 1924-12-09