Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking southwest at the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) taken from Via Corta. A sign for drug store is visible on the building at right, with a flower shop and umbrella at center. A Volkswagen is parked against the curb at left. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community.
Subject(s): Awnings
Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
1971-1980
Buildings--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Volkswagen automobiles
Date Created: 1975