Malaga Cove Intermediate School, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking southwest at building of the Malaga Cove Intermediate School, located at 385 Via Almar in Malaga Cove. Malaga Cove Intermediate School opened in 1961 on the grounds of the Peninsula's first grammar school, Malaga Cove School which opened in 1926. In the early 1960s, additional rooms were added to the original building to accommodate 6th, 7th and 8th grade instruction. Malaga Cove Intermediate School closed in 1991.
Subject(s): Malaga Cove Intermediate School (Calif)
Schools--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Palos Verdes Estates (Calif.)