Rolling Hills Estates municipal buildings, Rolling Hills Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows exterior view of municipal buildings with ranch style architecture and landscaping for the City of Rolling Hills Estates, located at 4045 Palos Verdes Drive North, Rolling Hills Estates. The building on the right houses the administration offices and the one on the left with the stone facade, the City Council Chambers. Construction on the buildings started in October, 1973. The buildings were dedicated on June 1, 1974. Prior to the completion of the buildings, the City of Rolling Hills Estates occupied leased space located at Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road since the city’s incorporation in 1957.
Subject(s): 1971-1980
Municipal buildings
Rolling Hills Estates (Calif.)
Date Created: 1975