Rolling Hills Gatehouse, Rolling Hills, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the main Rolling Hills gatehouse, located at the intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Portuguese Bend Road, with mature landscaping visible behind the structure. The main gatehouse shown here was built in 1973, replacing the original structure constructed in 1935 when the area was first promoted. In addition to the main gatehouse, Rolling Hills has two other gatehouses, one at Crest Road West and another at Eastfield Drive and Palos Verdes Drive East.
Subject(s): Gatehouses
Rolling Hills (Calif.)
1991-2000
Date Created: ca 1993