Rolling Hills Estates City Hall, Rolling Hills Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows night view of ranch-style city hall buildings for the City of Rolling Hills Estates, located at 4045 Palos Verdes Drive North, Rolling Hills Estates. White picket fencing, post box and Crenshaw Boulevard are visible in the foreground. Construction of the municipal buildings started in October, 1973. The building was dedicated on June 1, 1974. Prior to the completion of the building, the City of Rolling Hills Estates occupied leased space located at Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road since the city’s incorporation in 1957.
Subject(s): 1971-1980 -- Eberting, Corwin
Wooden fences
Municipal buildings
Rolling Hills Estates (Calif.)
Date Created: 1974-05-26