Rolling Hills Estates City Hall architectural rendering

Abstract/Description: Image shows color drawing for ranch-style city buildings for the City of Rolling Hills Estates, located at 4045 Palos Verdes Drive North, Rolling Hills Estates. Construction of the municipal buildings started in October, 1973. The building was dedicated on June 1, 1974. Prior to the completion of the building, the City of Rolling Hills Estates occupied leased space located at Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road since the city’s incorporation in 1957.
Subject(s): 1971-1980 -- Eberting, Corwin
Municipal buildings
Date Created: ca 1973