Thresher on the Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows a thresher and wooden ranch buildings on the Phillips Ranch. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Threshing machines
Farm tractors
Agricultural machinery implements
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
1911-1920
Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Date Created: 1915-00-00