Horse-team on the Phillips Ranch, Rolling Hills Estates

Abstract/Description: Image shows a horse-team feeding on hay on the Phillips Ranch with a wagon visible in the foreground. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates.
Subject(s): Ranches--California--Rolling Hills Estates
Horse-teams
Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.)
Phillips Ranch (Rolling Hills Estates, Calif.)
1911-1920
Date Created: 1915-00-00