De Molay Monument, Bluff Cove, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking north west from Bluff Cove of a stone pedestal monument with an engraved plaque and the coastline. The plaque engraving reads, "GRATEFULLY DEDICATED TO THE SPONSORING BODIES OF THE ORDER OF DE MOLAY THROUGHOUT ALL THE WORLD. / ERECTED BY / LONG BEACH, SAN PEDRO, WILMINGTON, / REDONDO AND COMPTON CHAPTERS / ORDER OF DE MOLAY / ON THE SITE OF THE FIRST PUBLIC OUT-DOOR / MAJORITY SERVICE HELD IN THE JURISDICTION / OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA / OCTOBER 2, 1927."
Subject(s): Monuments
Coasts--California, Southern
Palos Verdes Estates (Calif.)
Bluff Cove--Palos Verdes Estates (Calif.)
1921-1930
DeMolay (Organization)
Date Created: ca 1928